Our Pledge And Commitment To Our Customers
Our commitment to our policyholders, sponsoring funeral homes, employees, and representatives to be there as we promised is our number one priority. That commitment drives our every decision and keeps us focused on the high ground. The core business values established over our 70 years of continuous operations cannot be shaken so long as we consistently conduct our business with that commitment utmost in mind.
We therefore pledge:
- that we will be honest and forthright in our dealings with you.
- that we will apply sound, well-proven business practices in our management.
- that we will honor our commitments and contracts as intended.
- that we will consistently apply our policies and procedures.
- that we will offer products that are fair and reasonable to all parties.
- that we will be open to new ideas and suggestions, and
- that we will follow-through without fail.
In addition, the management of United Companies herein certifies to the accuracy of our Financial Statements as reported to the respective Departments of Insurance of Texas and Oklahoma and to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners. In doing so we accept full responsibility for the amounts reported therein and for the results of the operations reported thereon.